Re: [CFR]RT305xF support, w/o attachment

From: Etienne Robillard <erob_at_gthcfoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:52:25 -0400
> I am not sure why this thread has deserved your attention - not everyone has as
> good mastery of English as you do.  And sometimes some people are more prone to
> doubts.

FYI im not very good in English as its not my main language too. However
constructive
comments are usually intelligible as opposed to unintelligible... ;-)

> Maybe you can give Aleksandr some help with the code in addition to your advice?

In others words can we disable OFDM by default on the next-generation
RTL8187 (rt2860) driver
on FreeBSD?

If not then I'd like suggesting Aleksandr a patch to add a
'WITHOUT_OFDM' and/or 'WITHOUT_FIRMWARE'
option to disable compiling any BSD licensed driver code related to OFDM
without the user
explicit consent.

kind regards,

--
Etienne Robillard

Company: Green Tea Hackers Club
Occupation: Software Developer (and CEO)
E-mail:     erob_at_gthcfoundation.org
Work phone: 450-936-2123
Website (Company):  https://gthc.org/
Website (Blog):     https://gthc.org/blog/
PGP public key fingerprint:    F2A9 32EA 8E7C 460F 1728  A1A7 649C 7F17 A086 DDEC

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy