Re: Any success stories for HAST + ZFS?

From: Pete French <petefrench_at_ingresso.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:47:22 +0100
> It is not a hastd crash, but a kernel crash triggered by hastd process.
>
> I am not sure I got the same crash as you but apparently the race is possible
> in g_gate on device creation.
>
> I got the following crash starting many hast providers simultaneously:

This is very interestng to me - my successful ZFS+HAST only had
a single drive, but in my new setup I am intending to use two
HAST processes and then mirror across thhem under ZFS, so I am
likely to hit this bug. Are the processes stable once launched ?

I dont have a system on whcih to try your patch at the moment, but will do
so when I get the opportunity!