RE: GSoC 2011 - EFI support for FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64

From: DU Cheng <ducheng_at_comp.nus.edu.sg>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:05:47 +0800 (SGT)
Dear Madam/Sir,

I am Du Cheng from National University of Singapore and I am very interested in participating in Google Summer of Code 2011 to work on the project "EFI support for FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64".

I have looked up information from FreeBSD wiki and Mr Paulo's blog and learned about the past attempts at this project. I am aware of the work done on EFI support for FreeBSD/IA64 and the rEFIt project over recent years.

However, most of the information I could get was in Year 2008. May I know whether it is possible that you could tell me the current status of the project?

Thank you very much and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Du Cheng