Re: firefox4+html5

From: Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 20:13:41 +0200
On 05/03/11 19:19, Francois Gerodez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently running FreeBSD 8.1 (latest update) and I'm experiencing a
> similar issue. HTML5 videos are very laggy (both image and sound) with
> Firefox 4. I ended up installing the flash player to watch youtube
> streaming.
>
> I didn't spot any particular warning/error messages so I don't know where to
> start...

I have these symptoms too, but usually if I pause the video, send it
back to the start with the slider and finally start playing it goes
smoothly usually.

This is quite strange, I know. Perhaps someone else should check if this
is the same for everyone or just something that is happening to me.

--
Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>