Re: I am very confused and would appreciate some help on device renameing or on renumbering on current fstab.

From: krad <kraduk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:16:00 +0100
On 4 May 2011 04:13, Jason Hellenthal <jhell_at_dataix.net> wrote:

> Edwin,

>     0
>     0
>
> As a side note. These are also now useless & can be sent to /dev/null for
> extra padding ;)
>
> Shouldn't cause no harm being there but just for reference.
>
> --
>
>  Regards, (jhell)
>  Jason Hellenthal

Just a sanity check here people, but if the machine was built with freebsd
6.x i would guess it machine is a few years old. If so i doubt the hardware
would support ahci, and therefore wouldn't have the ada type devices, it
would have the old ad style ata ones and therefore noe fstab twiddling
should be necessary.

Forgive me if im missing something here.