Re: request: merging if_ath_tx branch to HEAD

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:49:00 -0700
On 3 November 2011 09:45, Arnaud Lacombe <lacombar_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe not the place to ask, but why are you (ie. FreeBSD folks) unable
> to unleash commit to `trunk' and let only required MFC go to
> `stable/9' ?

Hi,

We "can". It's just that we're being "nice" to keep the diffs between
-HEAD and stable/9 low to keep things easier for release engineering.
But it's taking a while and I really want to push this 11n stuff into
-HEAD so I can continue active development in a way that users can
actively test it. :)

Adrian