Problem with kernel memory dump after panic

From: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 10:33:07 +0400
Hi!

I'm getting if_bwn panics with high traffic on -CURRENT:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2011-November/012481.html

And now i realize that it probably may be also reproduced on earlier
FreeBSD versions, because i didn't do such high-trafficking before, so i
got an illusion that this is -CURRENT-specific problem - it's an
assumption nevertheless.

I'm tried to investigate the causes (well, actually Adrian (adrian)
tried :)), and i got some problem when i try to show backtrace to him:

smeshariki3# kgdb -q -c /var/crash/vmcore.1 /boot/kernel/kernel
(no debugging symbols found)...#0  0xc06f6aad in doadump ()
(kgdb) bt
#0  0xc06f6aad in doadump ()
#1  0xc0af42e0 in show_busybufs ()
#2  0xefd25620 in ?? ()
#3  0xc06f7012 in kern_reboot ()
Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(kgdb)

I have all the debugging disabled in my kernel, but Adrian claims that
it still should carry some valuable data in backtrace, that is missed
now, and he suggested me to ask freebsd-current_at_ about this.
So I'm here. "Where is my backtrace, dude?" (C)

PS. I have system sources, my kernel is in sync with world and
third-party modules.

--
Regards,
Ruslan