sys/conf/newvers.sh broken for work with git

From: Maciej Milewski <milu_at_dat.pl>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 01:05:13 +0100
Hi,
I encountered newvers.sh issue while working locally with git tree.
The last patch broke correct versioning. The issue is the "break" after
checking the svnversion cmd.
I use git for local work and have svnversion cmd too. So the first check
is true and break makes exit from further processing for loop. This way
there is no check if git is in path.

Quick hack would be changing the order of this "if" to first check if
there is .git dir and git cmd and then go further to check svnversion.
This solution might be not perfect but atleast is working for me.

Greetings,
Maciek

Quick patch is attached.