ee (easy editor) bugged on 9.0?

From: Jason Edwards <sub.mesa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 17:29:09 +0100
Dear list,

Has anyone noticed the easy editor is quite bugged on 9.0? On console
direct access, opening the easy editor has several bugs:

1) the cursor starts on line 2 instead of line 1
2) the line numbering is printed on line 1 instead of the boundary (line 0)
3) the keys page up and page down bring the escape menu

Strange enough, if I SSH into the box the ee editor works normally. So
I'm wondering if this is something other people have noticed? Just
want to exclude the possibility of me doing something wrong.

I've noticed this behavior on 9-CURRENT, 9.0-RC1 as well as 9.0-RC2,
amd64. GENERIC kernel and tested inside Virtualbox.

Regards,
Jason