Re: zfs i/o hangs on 9-PRERELEASE

From: Mark Felder <feld_at_feld.me>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 16:47:35 -0600
It appears that I'm mistaken about those messages then . However this does both happen on my AMD x6 and Intel Atom machines with different hard drives, controllers, etc. I feel it would be unlikely to be hardware.

Unfortunately the procstat command is probably of no use because I can't interact with the console or ssh for the periods of time when it is hanging (sometimes in excess of a minute). Zpool scrubs come up clean and I never see any errors reported. I've been running this hardware for 2 years and v28 for quite some time. It doesn't seem like it started happening until I upgraded to a build past RC1. I don't know where to find RC1 media and I don't know the svn revision of RC1 so I haven't tried.

Regards,

Mark