subversion-freebsd dependencies

From: Andre Oppermann <andre_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:34:57 +0200
On a newly installed development machine I installed subversion-freebsd
from ports and ended up with a huge dependency chain. Eventually I got
the usual gnu-hell (auto-*, lib*), but also python27, tcl-8.5, perl-5.12
and m4. This is a bit too much. The last four should not be required to
check out the FreeBSD source tree. They also may conflict with newer
versions one wants to have on a development machine (python3, perl6, ...).

Is there a way to cut this down a bit and just have a svn client with only
the necessary stuff?

--
Andre