Re: aliasing (or renaming) kern.geom.debugflags

From: Andrey V. Elsukov <bu7cher_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 00:12:55 +0400
On 07.10.2011 23:41, Glen Barber wrote:
> In my experience, without kern.geom.debugflags=16, the MBR will not be
> written to the memstick, leaving you with what would effectively be a
> coaster in the not-so-distant past.

The problem is that this bad suggestion is everywhere in the Internet.
And users use it always even when it not needed. I think it is bad idea
add it in the our official documentation.
When you doing all in the right way using debugflags=16 is not needed.
And it is really dangerous when you doing something what you do not know
exactly.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov