Re: Memstick image differences between 8.x and 9.x

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 19:36:08 +0800
Oh, I wasn't suggesting reverting bsdinstall before 9.0. That'll make
it a bit annoying to install on USB flash drives for some devices.
It may be worthwhile to do at a later date though. I do find myself
doing USB 9.0 installs just to test out the release without destroying
a physical disk.

But yes, I'm really only advocating MBR for memstick USB images.

adrian