Re: flash for 9-beta3

From: Nenhum_de_Nos <matheus_at_eternamente.info>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 13:38:03 -0300
On Sat, October 8, 2011 18:28, Garrett Cooper wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Greg Miller <greglmiller_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 10/8/11, Nenhum_de_Nos <matheus_at_eternamente.info> wrote:
>>> as recently had issues in this regard, to install it can I just use
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/desktop-browsers.html or there is
another guide ?

>> I've just noticed that I never actually added the symbolic link, but
I've otherwise followed the 8.x instructions you linked to in the
handbook, and my Flash is working nicely on 9.0B3.

> Every time you update the port, you must re-run nspluginwrapper. Seems
like the port itself is sort of broken by not doing this by default with
the post-install script.
> -Garrett

well, I'll try it when I get home. I did the symlink and FF 7 didn't find
any plugins.

thanks,

matheus

--