Fresh installed Freebsd 9 don't boot from hd

From: Pavel Timofeev <timp87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:28:08 +0400
I used FreeBSD 9 amd64 on my HP Proliant DL360 G5 (smart array p400i mirror)
as test.
It was installed long time ago and often I did csup/rebuild.
Yesterday I updated it to 9.0-RC1 and everything was fine.

Today I downloaded BETA3 iso and tried to install it.
bsdinstall is good. CD ISO boots and installs good.
It was fresh install and I choose guided partitioning (GPT)
But after reboot my server don't boot from hd.
I see HP splash screen, checks for iLo, smart array and when I should see
message like "Attempting boot from harddrive" and then "BTX...." it reboots.

If I use MBR (new install) - system boots from hd normally.

I tied 10.0-HEAD-20111018-JPSNAP snapshot from
http://pub.allbsd.org/FreeBSD-snapshots/
I tried 9.0-RC1 iso that sometimes appears in ftp.freebsd.org
Same story.

Is it bsdinstall bug?

P.S. in VirtualBox everything is fine.