Re: orm0/ISA strangeness on HEAD preventing drivers from probe/attach?

From: John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:37:34 -0400
On Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:01:42 pm Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am seeing some strangeness on booting a recent HEAD on an atom machine;
the entire orm0 and related stuff looks wrong.  Also some things like a
watchdog driver etc. no longer probe or attach it seems.  Anyone an idea?

The orm0 stuff is normal after some of the NEW_PCIB changes.  The first ting
to try for the watchdog not working on an Intel system by failing to allocate
its GCS registers is a known issue, but I don't have a workaround for that
currently.

--
John Baldwin