make installworld fails on releng9

From: Chuck Burns <break19_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:48:15 -0500
I had some issues while running make installworld after I sync'd to the latest
releng9, on my RC1 install.

Now, it appears to failed, while trying to create some links,
chfn
chsh
ypchpass
ypchfn
ypchsh.

These are supposed to be hardlinked to /usr/bin/chpass, except that, since the
other files already exist, and are immutable, make installworld was unable to
do anything, so I wound up removing the immutable flag on these files and re-
running make installworld.

I didn't see any mention of this little.. issue, in UPDATING, or in the -
current mailing list (yes, I know, 9.0 is no longer technically, current, but
since it isn't released yet, I figure it's close enough)

 --
Chuck Burns