request: merging if_ath_tx branch to HEAD

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:17:28 -0700
Hi all,

I'd like to merge the if_ath_tx code into -HEAD so it gets some wider
testing. This includes a couple of net80211 changes but it
overwhelmingly is if_ath driver changes.

The code is a bit messy and it's still a work in progress but I'd
rather tidy it up in -HEAD. Otherwise I'm stuck in the unfortunate
situation of having to keep merging between the if_ath_tx branch and
-HEAD.

Please let me know if you have any feelings/comments about this. I'll
look to start doing this over the next few days.

Thanks,

Adrian