Where did the 9.0 BETA1 images go?

From: Oliver Lehmann <lehmann_at_ans-netz.de>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 09:41:04 +0200
Hi,

I'm about to replace some harddisks in my fileserver and plan to
reinstall FreeBSD this weekend on it. I'll also switch from i386 to amd64
as the hardware the system runs on has changed last year as well.
I don't want to install 8 again as I don't want to reinstall / upgrade
8 -> 9 later when 9 is finally released. I did this as well when 8 was
about to be released and used images from some japanese snapshot server
back those days (as far as I can remember).

I now saw announces from august, that some BETA1 images of 9.0 where
"released" and wanted to use those:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2011-August/026181.html
http://www.freebsdnews.net/2011/08/01/freebsd-9-beta1-testing/

But sadly they seem to be gone from the FTP servers. The system has
beside its harddisks only a floppy drive (no space for a CD-ROM) so
I would need the memstick image
Any idea where I could get FreeBSD-9.0-BETA1-amd64-memstick.img from?

I'd like to do the upgrade this weekend as the system runs actually a
degraded gmirror (2 already broken drives and no spare drive left...)
and who knows when the last remaining drive fails as well...

   Greetings, Oliver