9.0 bsdinstall usage

From: Fbsd8 <fbsd8_at_a1poweruser.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:09:06 -0400
I have installed 9.0 bata2 from cd and the net. In both cases after the
completion of the install and rebooting, the bsdinstall scripts still
remain on the new installed system. If I interpret the code logic
correctly, bsdinstall can ONLY be used for an original install. It's not
intended by design to be used any other time, unlike sysinstall. I think
the "auto" script should have code added to remove all traces of the
bsdinstall environment at the conclusion of the install. This way
bsdinstall fulfills the original design goals and guarantees no one can
exec it by accident and kill there running system.