[CFT] hostap mode fixes with ath(4)

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:13:03 +0800
Hi all,

I've just committed some hostap related ath(4) and ath_hal fixes to
-HEAD. I've been testing these in my local 11n tree for the last few
weeks and they've improved stability with all the 11n NICs but it has
had the most impact when using the AR9220/AR9280 NICs.

I'd appreciate it if I could get some third party verification here,
especially if it has fixed things or broken things for you. I'd also
like to hear if it has no impact. :-)

I'd like to merge these back into 9.0 before -release occurs but I
won't do it without enough testing.

Thanks,

Adrian