TSO and FreeBSD

From: David Somayajulu <david.somayajulu_at_qlogic.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:31:44 -0700
Is there an upper limit on a transmit packet size, which has CSUM_TSO bit set in the mp->m_pkthdr.csum_flags field. Browsing the code I thought it was 65535 bytes. However at least on Freebsd 7.x, I am occasionally noticing that the driver is asked to transmit packets which are 65536 and 65537 bytes. Am I missing something?

Cheers,
David S.

This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic Corporation or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.