FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT/amd64: clientsoftware crashes since make world of today at revision r233779

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 14:32:51 +0200
Hello out there.

My FreeBSD 10 box is at revision r233779. I updated the sources this
morning and made a buildworld successfully.

After a reboot of the box, I witness several bad issues. Firefox, for
instance, is droppimng a core now when starting. Using portmaster for
updates produces a lot of Segmentation faults on the screen. Othe minor
clients which were working prior to the update today (last makeworl on
Friday last week) aren't any more and dropping cores.

Does anyone also realize this on FreeBSD 10 boxes?

I use CLANG as the base compiler and also for the ports (for those which
are compiling with CLANG).

Regards,
Oliver