Re: DTrace on FreeBSD

From: Sevan / Venture37 <venture37_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 00:26:30 +0100
On 11/04/2012 01:21, Daichi GOTO wrote:
> I do not know well. And I think Tod McQuillin could help you.
>    (http://2012.asiabsdcon.org/timetable.html#T1B)

I have emailed Tod on an address I found in the archive here from 2009.
I've been digging around the archive of this list to see if I could shed
any more light on the matter & found this reply from John Birrell
himself 3 months after DTrace had been imported, again rather than
mention a licensing issue he questions the demand.
http://marc.info/?l=freebsd-current&m=122177370027975&w=2

Sevan