Re: SV: pf firewall and ftp

From: Denny Lin <dennylin93_at_hs.ntnu.edu.tw>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:16:02 +0800
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 09:39:38AM +0200, Hasse Hansson wrote:
> To solve the ftp pre 4.7 part, you can start reading here
> http://home.nuug.no/~peter/pf/en/long-firewall.html#FTPPROBLEM
>
> /Hasse

The version of PF in FreeBSD is corresponds to the one in OpenBSD 4.5.

There are old versions of the OpenBSD PF FAQ on mirrors:
http://ftp2.eu.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/doc/history/pf-faq45.pdf
http://ftp2.eu.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/doc/history/pf-faq45.txt

> Going to dig through the 9.0 pf man pages for the info

The rules should also be documented in the man pages.

--
Denny Lin