Re: <jemalloc>: jemalloc_arena.c:182: Failed assertion: "p[i] == 0"

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 12:02:36 -0700
Hi Jason,

Cross compiles are now failing for me when I enable MALLOC_PRODUCTION.

I'm doing cross-builds using my environment at
http://code.google.com/p/freebsd-wifi-build/ .
All it requires is a checkout of -HEAD src, so you should be able to
reproduce it by following the instructions for an example device:

http://code.google.com/p/freebsd-wifi-build/wiki/TpLinkTLWR1043ND

You'll have to patch build_freebsd in that SVN repo to populate
make.conf with 'MALLOC_PRODUCTION=', rather than pointing it to
/dev/null.

Please note that for cross builds to MIPS, the compiler being used is
GCC and not LLVM.

Thanks,

Adrian