Re: geom mirror now rebuilding on every reboot?

From: Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 08:34:26 -0700
Michael,

> Something in -current and recently MFC'd to -stable is causing all of my
> gmirror drives to rebuild on reboot :-(
>
> Being remote and these being production machines, I suspect SVN r237929
> and r237930 in -current and SVN r238500 to -stable but haven't yet been
> able to prove it.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?

yes, i've seem something similar only much, much worse. one of our
production systems completely kept loosing its gmirror volumes on
every reboot. it looked like gmirror metadata were completely
corrupted. rebuilding mirrors and reverting back to previous kernel
seemed to work. someone else is tracking it down.

thanks,
max