pkgng 1.0 release schedule, and HEAD switch to pkgng by default schedule

From: Baptiste Daroussin <bapt_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 21:43:13 +0200
Hi all,

Since 1.0-rc6 release, everything looks ready for a final release of 1.0, I'll
give more details on the release commit bit :) this is planned for 30th august
2012.

Current was supposed to switch to pkgng by default today, it has been delayed
until the nvidia-driver is fixed with pkgng. Thanksfully kwm_at_ and danfe_at_ has
been working on this, and the situation should be fixed pretty soon.

Please continue testing pkgng and reporting bugs, if you are new comers do not
hesitate to ask question about pkgng so that we can improve documentation:

The usual links about pkgng:
  - http://wiki.freebsd.org/pkgng
  - http://wiki.freebsd.org/PkgPrimer
  - https://github.com/pkgng/pkgng/blob/master/FAQ.md