Re: pkgng suggestion: renaming /usr/sbin/pkg to /usr/sbin/pkg-bootstrap

From: Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd_at_davenulle.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:54:03 +0200
Le Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:27:13 +0200,
Baptiste Daroussin <bapt_at_FreeBSD.org> a écrit :

Hello,

> > So, opinions? There may still be time to fix it for 9.1 if we can
> > decide quickly.
> >
> I do personnally have no opinion on this, I have hesitated long
> between both before choosing /usr/sbin/pkg.
>
> I'm interested in other's opinion.

I was hit by this:

install poudriere, forgot to install pkgng (yes it is documented...).
Run poudriere bulk, it will be stuck waiting an user input (it does
not output anything too) and it closes the poudriere jail juste after a
key is pressed.

I've spent sometime to understand why pkg was waiting on the "tty"
wchan... So yes this is confusing IMO.

Regards.