[RFT] Some updates to libc/rpc

From: Pedro Giffuni <pfg_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:27:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hello;

The Bull NFS4 for linux project took our RPC support from libc
and did some enhancements on it for a while. The libraries have
been diverging extensively and many of the changes are linux
specific. The complete log of their changes is here:

http://git.infradead.org/users/steved/libtirpc.git/log

I don't think it would be a good idea to consider them upstream
vendors, but I thought it would be good to attempt to keep partially
in sync. I only took a rather small subset of their changes and got
to this patch:
http://people.freebsd.org/~pfg/patches/patch-rpc

For those interested in the changelog, it's here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~pfg/patches/libtirpc-log

This is libc and rather critical stuff so I have no hurry and would
like extensive testing before considering it for head.

Please give it a try.

Pedro.