Re: ath0: unable to attach hardware

From: <husyh_at_hush.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:59:37 +0100
Hello,

thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately, I'm unexperienced with FreeBSD, and am absolutely unfamiliar with hardware specifics. During this mail conversion, I have heard abour BAR for the first time, and therefore, I know neither what exactly I should do (e.g. how I can find the start of bar, which register offsets would be interesting, etc.), nor what the results would tell me.

I'm sorry if I'm tedious, but I would be very grateful if you could provide some more guidance.

Thank you very much!