Request for merge into 9.x

From: Paul Webster <paul.g.webster_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:29:13 +0000
Hello I was recently reading about your work on the Ralink 2860, I run
an EEEPC 1000 at the moment and have always wanted to run freebsd on
it; however due to the wireless not being supported and a hatred for
hanging usb dongles handing everywhere; I had to run linux.

I am no driver developer, but I would love to give your driver a trial
run on 9.1-RELEASE or -STABLE if easier, I am quite sure once everyone
with an eeepc realizes we finally have a working wifi card; they will
be most impressed :)

as an aside, if you could leave me some simplish instructions on howto
actually generate the kernel module in 9.0/9.1 -RELEASE I would
happily report how well it works

-- paul