fifolog_writer

From: Darrel <levitch_at_iglou.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:16:24 -0500 (EST)
Yesterday I updated source and when running installkernel it
complained about no auditdistd user, so I ran 'mergemaster -p'.
Then the kernel installed and I rebooted.

Before running installworld I ran 'mergemaster -p' again and this
time, if I recall correctly, it produced a new group.

I ran installworld and am stuck here:

===> /usr.sbin/fifolog/fifolog_writer (install)

This is amd64 and has been stuck like this for 9 hours.  Any
suggestions?

Thank you,
Darrel