Re: ipv6_addrs_IF aliases in rc.conf(5)

From: Thomas Steen Rasmussen <thomas_at_gibfest.dk>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 12:14:36 +0100
On 26-12-2012 10:33, Kimmo Paasiala wrote:
> Now, is there any interest in seeing this feature as part of future
> versions of FreeBSD? Could it be incorporated to HEAD and then MFC'ed
> to 9-STABLE  if it turns out it's seen as a useful feature?

Yes please! I've been waiting for this for a while, as it will greatly
simplify my rc.conf on a whole bunch of jail hosts. I've spoken with
bz_at_ about this at eurobsdcon in November 2011 and he agreed that it
is a missing feature, so I suspect it is a matter of time before your
patch is picked up by a committer. Thank you for your work!

Best regards

Thomas Steen Rasmussen

ps. bz_at_ cc'ed so he sees this thread