Re: Enhancing the user experience with tcsh

From: Erich Dollansky <erich_at_alogreentechnologies.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:22:46 +0700
Hi,

On Friday 10 February 2012 13:50:06 Warren Block wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2012, Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Eitan Adler <lists_at_eitanadler.com> wrote:
> >> In conf/160689 (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=160689)
>
> The question becomes "how much is too much?"  For example, ever since a

why not make an example rc file and let the users chose from?

> complete chown		'p/1/u/'
> complete man		'C/*/c/'
> complete service	'n/*/`service -l`/'

I have the habit to collect things like this and add it to my installations from time to time. I watch then how it develops. Some have disturbing side effects to a person's working style. These will be removed later. Others stay then.

Erich