Re: Enhancing the user experience with tcsh

From: Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd_at_quip.cz>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:39:48 +0100
Erich Dollansky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 10 February 2012 18:05:59 Miroslav Lachman wrote:
>> Warren Block wrote:
>>> On Fri, 10 Feb 2012, Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:
>>>

>> I would like to share them with others, if there are interrest to
>> include it in stock FreeBSD base.
>>
> just publish them at least here. It will always be helpful for beginners and also for people like me who use BSD since years but did not see certain options tcsh has.

OK, here it is http://freebsd.quip.cz/ext/2012/2012-02-10-tcshrc/

It is based on tcshrc files found on the net, so it is not all my work.
The files include many commented out lines as I change them over time.
You can use it as inspiration for your own set of useful cahnges in you
tcshrc files.

Miroslav Lachman