Re: Mesa 8.0 Info

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 23:53:34 +0100
On 02/13/12 19:31, Ivan Klymenko wrote:
> В Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:02:30 +0100
> "O. Hartmann" <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de> пишет:
>
>> On 02/13/12 09:34, vehemens wrote:
>>
>>> <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/commit/?id=d01de08c4c84f0406a23ce38e1c9c163ed2b91bc>
>>

>> Interesting to read that FreeBSD has now explicitely been extracted
>> from the description file :-(
>>

> The impression that someone really wants to destroy FreeBSD...

More the impression that the world is filled up with Linux-PR-nailed
heads. RedHat, Suse, they all make a lot of money with their
"distributions", namely the server distributions, services et cetera.

As I learned in my "carreer" at university, it has been a hard and long
way to make the heterogeneous landscape of several UNIX flavors
compatible by designing "standards". Today, nearly every pupil, scholar
or even teacher associates with the terminus UNIX Linux!