Re: Packages for Current ( 10.0 )

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:25:52 -0600
The portmgr team has not yet started regular package builds for -current.
We are working on re-allocating some resources to be able to do so.

Note, however, that with -current being an early branch of a new major
version, that the src that we are building against is changing rapidly.
My personal recommendation would be that if you want prebuilt packages,
you stay with -stable branches, unless you are particularly interested
in helping to test the state of -current.

mcl