New kernels and tinderboxes

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:31:28 +0100
Hi,

can someone please point me to the place where I can see how files in
the kernel config directories are handled in the tinderboxes?

The background is, that I work on a modular kernel config which comes
with an example-loader.conf (to have similar features than GENERIC). I
would like to have the example-loader.conf as close as possible to the
kernel config (so in my tree I currently have "SMALL" and
"SMALL_loader.conf", suggestions how to handle this without causing
problems in the tinderboxes are welcome).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Yow!  Maybe I should have asked for my Neutron Bomb in PAISLEY --

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137