Re: devd based AUTOMOUNTER

From: vermaden <vermaden_at_interia.pl>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:05:22 +0100
Hi,

I have created a PORT at last, its in the 'port' directory in the usual place:

https://github.com/vermaden/automount/

Its my first PORT so feel free to bash me about my mistakes ;)

After latest 'commits' I think that its ready for day-to-day use.

To make 'full advantage' of *automount* install these ports:

sysutils/ntfsprogs
sysutils/fusefs-ntfs
sysutils/fusefs-ext4fuse
sysutils/fusefs-exfat

I will try to add these ports as OPTIONS in the Makefile later.

I will have to think about creating a man page through ...

Feel free to submit Your propositions about next changes/development,
because I think that I already created everything 'I' needed.

Regards,
vermaden

---