Re: [CFT] modular kernel config

From: Łukasz Wąsikowski <lukasz_at_wasikowski.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 21:09:26 +0100
W dniu 2012-02-28 19:55, Arnaud Lacombe pisze:

>> FLOWTABLE on 8.x crashed BGP routers (kern/144917).
>>
> no crash dump, no backtrace, no follow-up whatsoever after 1 year and
> 2 years, what's your points ? You could really have chosen a better PR
> to back up your argument...

Sorry, but I don't want to bug trace this issue, simply because lack of
time, resources and interest in this feature. I've run into this bug on
production box, went through hell because of it and turned off flowtable
which I do not use and not need. If this problem is still alive (it
might be, the PR I've mentioned is still open) then it's not a good idea
to turn on this feature by default. If you're interested in using this
feature then feel free to debug and test.

--
best regards,
Lukasz Wasikowski