WG: Problem with ACPI / reboot: Black Screen? Part No 2

From: Fischer Markus <MFischer_at_reitzner.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:12:46 +0000
Hello,

I habe a BIG Problem with the ACPI Interface.
The problem is the "reboot" command. The Shutdown command works.
"reboot" -->
                    The computer makes a shutdown, the Screen is black, but the computer not power on, he don't start.
                    The screen is black, the computer runns. I can the computer only starts with power plug.
                    I have testet the FreeBSD Version 8.1 (pfsense) and 8.2 and 9.0-RC3 --> Only the same!!!
                    I have testet with pfsense 1.2.3 (FreeBSD 7.1) and then works the reboot command.
                    I habe testet wirth Knoppix 6.7.1 (Kernel 3.0.x) and the reboot command works.

I've tested a lot of settings (sysctl), and even compile a new kernel. I've tested this with acpiconf. All without success.
The screen remains black when reboot command, the computer is running (is on), and only unplugging the power plug ringed the PC running again.

The System:
                    pfsense 2.0.1 (with FreeBSD 8.1 Kernel), without X-Servers

Hardware: Fujitsu Main-Board D2963-S1 with AMD Sempron 200U

Diagnostics in the appendix!!

I hope you can help me!

Thank you very much!

Bye