Re: installworld: posix_memalign

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:54:17 +0100
Hi Monthadar,

* Monthadar Al Jaberi <monthadar_at_gmail.com>, 20120116 18:48:
> I updated my source tree to lastest and buildworld and buildkernel
> without error. but installworld gives this error:
>
> install: posix_memalign.3.gz: No such file or directory
>
> checking the the log I see there where some changes done 6 days ago
> for this file /head/lib/libc/stdlib/Makefile.inc
>
> should this line inside Makefile.inc:
>
> MLINKS+=aligned_alloc.3 posix_memalign.3
>
> be changed to
>
> MLINKS+=aligned_alloc.3

Are you sure about this? Filenames provided in MLINKS are always
provided in pairs. You specify which file needs to be linked to the
other. So the aligned_alloc man page needs to be linked to
posix_memalign.

What happens if you remove your obj-directory before running make
buildworld/installworld?

Thanks,
--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>