amd: is there an alternative with NFSv4 capabilities?

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:52:18 +0100
Hello.
I still use the amd automounter, but I miss NFSv4 capabilities. Since
Linux seems to use a more deep in the kernel located facility, I'd like
to ask whether FreeBSd has an alternative to the amd automounter with
NFSv4 capabilities. Sorry if I bother someone, I'm not aware of an
alternative and it maybe the case that I'm stuck with the amd ...

Cheers,
Oliver