[IMPORT] bsdconfig(8)

From: Devin Teske <devin.teske_at_fisglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:48:44 -0700
Hello -current,

I'm [re-]announcing that (after much delay from the first announcement) that I am finally importing bsdconfig(8) into HEAD. Here's what to expect from the import:

1. The Makefile for usr.sbin will not automatically descend into the new usr.sbin/bsdconfig directory.

2. To add bsdconfig(8) to your system, define WITH_BSDCONFIG=YES (either on the make line with -D or in src.conf(5) for convenience).

3. After the import, not only is it possible but-encouraged to test the HEAD code on RELENG_9 (but no-lower than 9.0-R as this is the lowest compatible release and RELENG_9 is the lowest target MFC).

4. Aside from the following [tiny] patches, everything lives in usr.sbin/bsdconfig/

	tools/build/options/WITH_BSDCONFIG
	share/mk/bsd.own.mk
	usr.sbin/Makefile

Please report any problems, kudos, comments to me at-will.
--
Cheers,
Devin