Re: Why Are You NOT Using FreeBSD?

From: Daniel Kalchev <daniel_at_digsys.bg>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 20:58:22 +0300
I had few troubles compiling OpenOffice, until closer inspection, that revealed I had forgotten to remove the redirection of libs to gcc4.6 in /etc/libmap.conf -- left from my experiments to like it for compiling ports… (with the pipe dream software will run faster)

After cleaning my system of this junk completely, OpenOffice built just fine from the first try. Needless to say, this wasted few days for me -- but it was entirely my fault.

Daniel