Re: est man page

From: Warren Block <wblock_at_wonkity.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:05:05 -0600 (MDT)
On Wed, 13 Jun 2012, Sean Bruno wrote:

>> se> http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/est_man.txt
>>
>>  Looks good.  Attached a diff for some small fixes.
>
> Updated again with feedback that I've gotten.
>
> I changed the "Note that est interface is automatically loaded" to "Note
> that est capabilities are automatically loaded"

The only remaining problem I see is

   .Sh COMPATIBILITY
   .Nm
   is only found on supported Intel CPUs.

est(4) is not on the supported CPUs, but EST, the feature that est(4)
uses.

Does "supported" mean "supported by est(4)" or "supported by the CPU"?

Maybe

   Enhanced Speedstep Technology is supported by many Intel CPUs.