Re: drm2 and the kernel messages on shutdown

From: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:19:15 +0400
Eric Masson wrote on 18.06.2012 13:08:
> Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src_at_yandex.ru> writes:
>
> Hi,
>
>> I didn't bothered with this while it was available as third-party
>> patch, but since it is now in -current and enabled by default, I think
>> this feature should be available. Thanks.
>
> As stated in the wiki page, syscons is not integrated with kms atm, so
> you need a serial console to get system messages.
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/Intel_GPU
>
> Éric Masson

Ok, but in the earlier revision of this page or in some heads-up message
in mailing list there was a note about that, that kernel messages are
disabled just for development convenience, so this is main reason why I
ever asked that. So, since there is some technical restriction about
that, I would to shut up and wait. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.