Re: [CFC/CFT] large changes in the loader(8) code

From: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek_at_wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:35:38 +0200 (CEST)
> Just modify GEOM classes that keep state at the end of a partition to
> leave some spare area *behind* the GEOM data. I.e.:

what is really a problem aat all?

just leave as is. If someone want's use gpart and mirror then mirroring
every partition is simpler. usually not every partition needs to be
mirrored.

or mirror a whole and make gpart in it, it should still boot fine.

even better - update bsdlabel to work with >2TB devices.

MUCH better.