no keyboard after booting r235646 in laptop FS Amilo D 7830

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:34:23 +0200
Hello,

I have a boot-able USB key with r235646 which works fine in all my
laptops so far; today I got as a gift an older FS Amilo D 7830 which has
enough resources to use it as new build machine (1 GByte RAM, 80 GByte
disk). I booted  it with from the USB key and after the system is up it
does not echo or react on any key-press; before booting the keys are
working, for example in the menu to boot into single user etc.

What could be the problem?

I will later configure that the USB booted system brings Ethernet and
SSH up, maybe I can see something when I can login via SSH...

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
e <guru_at_unixarea.de> - w http://www.unixarea.de/